Frequently Asked Questions
What are the costs for the program?
- See the Program Cost.
How are students charged for the program?
- Students are charged each semester for the number of credit hours taken. In the spring and fall, students will take eight credit hours of course work and typically five hours in the summer semesters.
How long does this program take to complete?
- Our online MBA is a cohort-based, 23-month program.
Can I begin the program in the fall or spring semester?
- No, our cohorts only begin in the summer semester each year.
I have credits from another school. Can these be transferred?
- Because our program is cohort-based and is offered in a lock-step format, students begin the program and take all courses together. Therefore, no outside courses can be transferred.
What are the prerequisite courses for this program?
- For applicants with 5 years professional work experience or more, there are no prerequisite courses to begin the online MBA. Prior business education is not necessary. However, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution to be considered for admission. Applicants with less than five years of professional work experience may be required to take the foundation courses or the workshop for admission, on a case by case basis.
Do I have to take the GMAT/GRE?
- Our application process requires a GMAT or GRE score from applicants who have less than five years of professional work experience after graduating with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Applicants with five or more years of professional experience or a master’s degree from an accredited school are exempt from this requirement.
How do I register to take the GMAT/GRE?
Will the online MBA be the same degree as the on-campus MBA?
- Yes. The online MBA and the on-campus MBA are equivalent degrees. Students in both of these programs will earn the same degree and are taught by the same full-time faculty members.
How many hours per week should I plan to spend on this program?
- Although the amount of time spent on coursework will vary from student to student, we generally recommend allocating 15-20 hours per week to be spent on the online MBA courses.
What is AACSB Accreditation?
- Accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Being AACSB-accredited means a business school is able to continuously pass a strict set of standards that ensure quality. A degree from an AACSB-accredited school is recognized worldwide by employers and other universities as the best in preparing students for the next level. AACSB-accredited schools are challenging and will teach you the right skills to give you a distinct advantage in the real world. The degree you earn will be from a school that has passed a tough review and meets the standards of the best business schools in the world. For more information, visit https://bestbizschools.aacsb.edu/.