About The Programs
Our online programs provide the opportunity to earn a top-notch masters degree with added convenience and flexibility no matter what working environment you are in. The online master degrees are perfect for students who want to improve their professional credentials without interrupting their career.
All of our graduate programs are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This accreditation places our College of Business and Analytics in the top five percent of business schools worldwide, and is the only accreditation acknowledged by the United States Department of Education for graduate programs in business.
Our online format allows you to:
- Develop your critical thinking skills through in-depth analysis of business problems.
- Strengthen your communication skills through class discussions, written assignments and required multimedia, digital presentations
- Increase your organizational leadership skills through team projects and online collaboration.
- Broaden your comprehension of environmental variables affecting organizational performance.
- Understand the global nature of today's business environment and its impact on decision making.
- Enhance your decision making skills in complex environments through the use of quantitative analysis, computer simulation, database management and business gaming.
- Integrate the theoretical and practical aspects of business through case analysis and collaborative projects.
We have worked hard to create a program that will maximize the ability of working professionals to obtain thorough and effective graduate training regardless of their current location or working environment. We offer specially designed Internet formats that ensure flexibility and convenience while being delivered in a stimulating and engaging format. We are committed to providing genuine value for your educational investment:
- Graduate training approved by the AACSB, the most prestigious level of business accreditation.
- A structured, 23-month curriculum delivered through a focused, modular format.
- Participation with a cohort of fellow students that encourages interaction and collaboration.
- Course content designed and delivered by many of the same faculty who teach in the on-campus MBA program at Southern Illinois University.