About the College | SIU College of Business and Analytics
- Renowned for its student-centered learning environment, which is driven by an innovative spirit and enhanced by world class research.
- Ranked among top 100 public business colleges nationwide, by U.S. News & World Report.
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International, putting SIU in the top 10% of business schools nationwide.
- Received high marks from students surveyed by The Princeton Review, noting the school's "affordability" and the "happy students and smart classrooms.
- Finance Department has been ranked in the top 5.6% of all research universities worldwide for productivity, according to the Financial Management journal.
- Marketing Department faculty have made major contributions to the field of advertising research, ranking SIU 6th in the world, according to the Journal of Advertising.
- School of Accountancy is ranked #2 in Accounting Information Systems programs when looking at the last 6 years of research and #4 when looking at the last 19
- 100% of master of accountancy students and 95% of undergraduate accounting students are employed within one year of graduation.
- The Minority Program offers career counseling, tutoring and mentorships for minority students.
- Enrolls students from more than 15 states and 30 countries.
- Participates in exchange programs with schools in Asia, Europe and South America.
- Invested more than $1 million in technology for students and faculty in the last five years.
- Home of The Burnell D. Kraft Trading Room, which provides real time simulation of commodities and financial trading using the latest technology.
- More than 20,000 College of Business alumni who excel as executives at companies worldwide.